Open For Business – Loans To Get You Started
If you are looking to buy or start a new business and have a great business plan with the necessary experience then speak to us. There may be a need to buy a freehold property and many businesses will also need support with the purchase of the business goodwill, vehicles, stock and other key assets.
We provide access to the widest range of secured and unsecured finance facilities to help get you started and can also advise on the Government Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (EFGS) and the possibility of acquiring regional grants dependent on your location.
- Commercial Mortgages to acquire a trading business
- Funding available to cover goodwill, fixtures & fittings and VAT bridging loans
- Secured Business Loans and MBO / MBI arrangements
- Equipment and Vehicle Leasing (must be valued £2,000+)
- Invoice Factoring – Specialist schemes for a new start-up and early-stage businesses
Alternatively, you may wish to raise funding for your new business from an ‘Angel Investor’ or Equity Finance. Unlike the lending options above, with equity finance investment you give away some of the ownership of your business in exchange for investment. We do not specialise in this form of fundraising, however, this website can help you.
For assistance with starting your new business and choosing the right type of finance/investment please call us today to see how we can help or submit an enquiry and we will contact you. Initial consultation is free, in-confidence and without obligation.