You will be surprised at just how quickly and effectively a flexible Factoring arrangement can liberate you from Cash Flow and Working Capital issues. Invoice finance enables you to access cash quickly by converting your debtor book into readily available cash, without the need for you to worry about when your client will pay. The lender will use the invoice as security for the cash advance.
No matter what the age and size of your business we can normally provide a workable and cost-effective Invoice Finance / Factoring solution to improve the cashflow into your business at rates often far better than overdraft terms.
Key benefits of an Invoice Factoring Solution include:
- Up to 85% of the Invoice Value paid to you immediately on issuing the invoice (before your client pays).
- On-line process and cash paid in to your account same day / next day
- Bad debt insurance can be included to give additional peace of mind
- Factoring can be offered to most Business types and Industry Sectors
- Facility available to smaller businesses (turnover £100k+ per annum)
- Reduced finance costs over traditional overdraft facilities
- Easy to set up and the service can be operational within 7-10 working days
We offer free and unbiased advice and will tailor a Factoring and Invoice Finance solution for clients to meet their exact needs and budget. Our level of service is extremely high which is vital at a time when more and more businesses are finding that they have to look beyond the traditional bank overdraft to satisfy their cash flow needs. We will provide you with an independent view of the whole of the market – quickly and efficiently and can implement an Invoice Finance / Factoring solution without disruption to the running of your business.
We provide free, independent and whole-of-market advice to both start-up and established business clients. To find out how a flexible Invoice Finance / Factoring Solution could benefit you and your business, please call us for more information.